Sunday, December 19, 2010

Motivation Inspiration

I have been so unmotivated to create these past couple weeks. The hubby has been ridiculously busy with exams, papers and studying and I've been alone with Daniel a lot. Add in Christmas preparations and it makes for a pretty busy time.

One things I've learned about myself is that I cannot create in a messy environment and to put it mildly my workspace has been messy. I've been picking up lots of supplies to get ready for the Naturally Trade Fair, and not sorting them as they come in. I've been filling orders and not tidying up before I dash to the post office with 2 or 3 small children.  The messier it gets, the less motivated I am.

Finally, today, I got things back under control and already my mind is spinning with ideas and I'm chomping at the bit to get crafting again. Funny how much our environment determines our mood. I can't wait to package up my new stickers and sock monster kits and sew up some aprons with my new fabric. Be on the lookout...I'm motivated AND inspired now!

1 comment:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...